ERP Explained in Fewer than 140 Characters
What does ERP stand for?
ERP in Software stands for Enterprise Resource Planning.
What is ERP?
Enterprise Resource Planning are a range of software solutions that help streamline & ease business processes across different departments of an organization. It is also referred to as Manufacturing Software, MRP (Material Requirements Planning) Software and Inventory Control System.
- How ERP Software Solves Top 5 Manufacturing Problems
- Top 3 Manufacturing Industries served by ERP Solutions
- Top 6 Reasons ERP is Important for your Coir Business
- Top 10 ERP Myths Debunked
How does ERP work?
ERP works through central database that stores real-time business data across different departments like purchases, inventory, manufacturing, sales, and accounts.
What are some of the ERP System examples?
- ERP alerts inventory department when a raw material stock reaches re-order levels.